Does anybody actually read print magazines anymore?
The simple answer is - YES
Did you know...
- Printed advertising generates high attention and emotional engagement.¹
- Print advertising reinforces the brand and call to action.¹
- Even younger generations prefer printed advertisements.¹
What does this mean for you?
Getting your brand out to thousands, increasing brand recognition and in turn customers.
- The majority of Group Tour magazine readers are the decision makers.²
- 79% of our readers, read the magazine regularly.²
- About 30% of our readers do not receive any other group travel publication.²
Want to see a full media kit?
Click the button to download a high-res 2019 media kit. Any placements booked in 2019 receive 2019 rates!
¹Postnord & Ipsos AB and Neurons, Inc. (April 2016). Behind the Mind: How the brain reacts to printed and digital communication. Retrieved from https://www.irresistiblemail.com/data/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Behind-the-Mind-with-PostNord-Study.pdf
²Signet Research Inc (May 2019). Group Tour Magazine Ad Survey.